Tuesday, September 22 2015
With this guide, you can have your indoor/outdoor remodel done by spring!
Haven’t you loved the summer season? The warm sun, the fresh air, and the long days of sunlight that melt into warm evenings all make this one of the best times of year. You’ve probably been wanting to soak up every minute of it! Fortunately, if you start planning your indoor/outdoor remodel right now, you can have it completed by spring so you can enjoy the next warm season in a space that fosters indoor outdoor living. Here is a guide to the steps of planning your remodel.
1. Find Your Inspiration: Before you start your remodel, you need to figure out what you want the finished product to accomplish. Browse Pinterest and Houzz, pick up design magazines, and visit properties to get inspired.
2. Assemble Your Team: You will need an architect, contractor, and/or design professional to take on your remodel. Start interviewing people now to put together the right team
3. Create A Plan: Once you have your professionals assembled, create a plan together. You should end this step with a blueprint and a budget.
4. Gather Your Materials: Start pulling your materials together, including flooring, paint, entry doors, patio doors (consider Bi-Fold patio doors to really get indoor outdoor living), landscaping materials, and furniture.
5. Get Your Permits: Before you break ground, make sure your project has been cleared with your city and that you’ve paid for your permits.
Getting the doors and windows your remodel will require is easy. Simply click the Match Me With A Dealer button to get started! With our innovatively designed products made of top quality materials, AG Millworks can help transform your home with custom patio and entry doors and windows that allow you to fully enjoy luxurious living.