Spruce up your yard and let your garden radiate beauty by planting bulbs now for springtime blooms. Open your home to outdoors with stunning Bi-Fold or multi-slide patio doors and enjoy the view!
Have you always wanted to have a flower garden, but don’t know what to plant? Check out these charming bulbs to plant this month to be ready for springtime. You’ll be the talk of the neighborhood!
- Snowflakes. Blooms early March – These flowers resemble peaceful clouds floating in mid-air. At the end of each petal a little kiss of green decorates these delicate blooms.
- Grape Hyacinth. Blooms mid-March – Violet clusters of small grape-shaped pedals bloom from their stem. It’s not hard to see how they got the name grape hyacinth.
- Tinka Tulip. Blooms late March – Like something out of “The Wizard of Oz” these red and yellow flowers bring joy to any who take a glance. They look great with the grape hyacinths, and look best when planted en masse.
- Golden Dawn Daffodils. Blooms early April – One bulb will produce two or three blooms from its receptacle. Nature’s photograph of the sun: with yellow petals with a golden center, these are sure to make any garden the center of any block’s attention.
- Byzantine Gladiolus. Blooms late April – An almost fluorescent magenta seemingly glows from these sword-like petals. Their stalks are strong and form in large clumps.
Let your garden fill your home with a seamless transition from outdoors to indoors with beautiful Bi-Fold Patio Doors, Multi-Slide Patio Doors or Lift and Slide Patio Doors. Finding the right patio door to for your home is easy with help and great products from AG Millworks Simply use the Match Me With A Dealer button to help get your project off to the right start!