Marketing Coordinator-Ventura, CA
Local manufacturing firm is seeking a flexible and versatile Marketing Coordinator to join our team and assist in the growth of our brand awareness; develop and manage creative marketing initiatives; use market research to direct marketing strategies and planning; create relevant content, and produce effective graphic design for web, print and social media. The successful candidate will need experience in developing and producing engaging marketing campaigns and be able to build and maintain strong and consistent branding through a wide range of marketing channels.
- Create, maintain, and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Research and analyze customers’ insights, market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form successful marketing strategies.
- Creative development and graphic production of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, social media posts, email blast, blogs, sell-sheets and other marketing-related projects.
- Develop measurements, track and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals to create detailed written/verbal reports to senior executives and sales team.
- Adjusts marketing and creative campaigns/strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Engage with various media outlets, advertising agencies, commercial printers, and other services to help creative projects come to fruition.
- Communicate effectively with all team members including, but not limited to Sales Representatives and outside Dealers.
- Craft and produce valuable and engaging creative content that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Coordinate and direct photoshoots with freelance photographers including logistic with dealers and client homeowners.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the preparation and success of long- and short-term marketing and creative plans and policies.
- Ensure marketing programs, branding and product information aligns across all internal/external channels and communication activities.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior staff about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) with an emphasis in Marketing, Graphic Communications, or another related field.
- Two years of experience in content management, creative writing, graphic design and production, advertising concepts, media negotiations and social media.
- Critical and creative thinker with strong problem-solving, storytelling and research proficiencies.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with strong graphic design, typography, and photo editing skills.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, driven, confident and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, pressured environment.
- Displays a genuine passion for their work and portrays a sense of purpose and enthusiasm.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Mail Chimp, Hootsuite, Google Ads, Word, Excel. Experience with CRMs
- Please provide link to portfolio or examples of work across multi-marketing platforms.
If you think you're the right fit for this position, please provide us with your contact information and upload your resume
with a cover letter explaining why you should be a part of the AG Millworks Team!