Regional Sales Representative - Northern California Territory
Our manufacturing company is seeking a Reginal Sales Representative who will be responsible for increasing sales and market share of AG Millworks products to accounts and prospects in the Northern California area. The ideal candidate will be the principal point of contact between our company and our customers (B2B & B2C). This candidate will be someone who can ensure current customers have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers. This position offers a salary with an uncapped commission program and the opportunity to grow within an established sales territory.
- Develop and achieve annual sales forecast.
- Aggressively pursue and secure new sales opportunities.
- Provide product knowledge through sales presentations.
- Plan activities, manage accounts, manage contacts, identify, and track opportunities, manage leads, and communicate pertinent information.
- Assist with dispute resolution.
- Provide product and solution expertise by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Focus efforts on high selling activities to improve sales efficiency and productivity.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Generate and produce various reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum of two years related sales experience and/or training, preferably in the window and door industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read Blueprints and knowledge to perform window and door take-offs preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Electronic Pricing Catalogue, Expense Reporting Program, and Internet Web Browser.
- Knowledge of the door/window manufacturing industry.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Full-time Only – with occasional overtime
The employee may be required to travel in support of sales, training, and service management. Some overnight travel is required.
If you think you're the right fit for this position, please provide us with your contact information and upload your resume
with a cover letter explaining why you should be a part of the AG Millworks Team!
AG Millworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.